- Total Area: 3381 sq ft
- Available Commercial Racks : 0
- Total Commercial Racks : 76
STPI IT Services Limited (MSITSL), a 50:50 Joint Venture company of MTNL and STPI, has set up a state-of-the-art world-class Tier-III Data Centre of size 8,450 sq.ft. at Chennai with server farm area of around 3500 sq. ft. The main objective is to host the company’s own infrastructure as well as enable the company to offer hosting services.
The commercial operation of the Data Centre commenced in 2009. At present, the following customers have co-located server racks for their projects and operation in the MSITSL Data Centre.
- The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) has hired 1,200 sq.ft. of server farm area for its Passport Seva Project through M/s TCS.
- The Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T) in Ministry of Labour & Employment has hosted National Career Project.
- M/s Repco Bank Ltd and Repco Micro Finance Ltd have co-located server racks for banking operation.